Yoga and Fitness
Exercise in Pregnancy is essential to maintaining your strength, managing your weight gain and opening up your body for an easier birth. We work with women during Pregnancy to help alleviate symptoms, relax both their mind and body and improve circulation and breathing. Post-delivery many women feel the need to get back to shape as soon as delivery but it is important to do this as safely as possible keeping in mind all the changes the body has been through. We have years of experience in training women who are pregnant as well as post-natal, helping them achieve the results they want in a safe and structured manner.
Yoga – Pregnancy and Post-natal
A programme focused on building strength and breathing during pregnancy in preparation for labour. This regime also helps alleviate unwanted symptoms and manage weight-gain during pregnancy while keeping the mind calm and focused.
- Mother’s Day Stories: ‘Balancing between the job and the family, I always felt that she had no time for herself.’
- Mother’s Day Stories: ‘Without Mum, I wouldn’t be the woman I am.’
- Mother’s Day Stories: ‘Moms and daughters are inseparable’
- All you wanted to know about diaper rash
- Combating Skin Pigmentation During Pregnancy
- Dealing with stretch marks during pregnancy
- Demystifying postpartum hair loss
- Expert Speak: Skin changes in newborn
- Dealing with dietary cravings during pregnancy
- Role of fiber during Pregnancy