Join Fortis Mamma Mia Birth Preparation Classes
A childbirth class is a great way to prepare for labor and birth. Mamma Mia’s birth preparation classes consists of lectures, discussions, and exercises, all led by trained childbirth instructors.
The goal is to provide you with information to prepare for childbirth, help you make informed decisions, and minimize all your fears. You’ll also learn techniques to help you relax and cope with labor along with child care & lactation counseling sessions.
Fortis La Femme, Greater Kailash 2: 11am – 2pm on Feb 14th, 21st, 28th; Mar 14th, 21st, 28th.
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon: 11am – 2pm on Feb 7th, 14th, 21st: March 7th, 14th, 21st.
Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh: 11am – 2pm on Feb 14th, 21st, 28th March 7th.
In classes we will cover all that you would want to know about pregnancy, labour and delivery through a host of interactive material such as videos, presentations, activities and games as well as international level teaching aids like pelvises, labour dolls, intervention kits and pain management tools.
You can sign up for these classes here or write to us as firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mother’s Day Stories: ‘Balancing between the job and the family, I always felt that she had no time for herself.’
- Mother’s Day Stories: ‘Without Mum, I wouldn’t be the woman I am.’
- Mother’s Day Stories: ‘Moms and daughters are inseparable’
- All you wanted to know about diaper rash
- Combating Skin Pigmentation During Pregnancy