A Pregnancy Survival Guide For Working Women
Pregnancy is with no doubt, THE most fantastic ride a woman will ever take. I have never felt more ‘one’ with anyone than I did when my babies were growing inside me. I have never felt more powerful. I have never felt more supreme; Goddess-like. However, pregnancy also comes with its fair share of emotional and physical stress. Keeping up with the daily changes in your body and trying to figure out the source of constant emotional turbulence is a full time job in its own right. If you add that to your actual full time job, your hands are well and truly full.
Read full article here : http://bit.ly/12gJ4D7
- Mother’s Day Stories: ‘Balancing between the job and the family, I always felt that she had no time for herself.’
- Mother’s Day Stories: ‘Without Mum, I wouldn’t be the woman I am.’
- Mother’s Day Stories: ‘Moms and daughters are inseparable’
- All you wanted to know about diaper rash
- Combating Skin Pigmentation During Pregnancy