Mother’s Day Stories: ‘Moms and daughters are inseparable’
A mother-daughter relationship is one of the most complicated relationships in our society. I call it the love-hate relationship. I’m sure somewhere the term ‘cat-fights’ meaning two women fighting could have originated from moms and daughters! At the same time, moms and daughters are inseparable.
Mom, you and me have come a long way. I remember you dressing me up for all fancy dress competitions and family functions to a complete role reversal now. Today, it is me dressing you up and keeping you up with the times! From our crazy fights for which Acha had to be the mediator to now me being the mediator for your fights with Ammuma. All bad times aside, you are the one I need when I am happy and when I am low, when I achieve something or I fail at something.
Everyone knows how hard it is for me to express my feelings. So, Just a little thank you for being there for me all the time!
- Mother’s Day Stories: ‘Balancing between the job and the family, I always felt that she had no time for herself.’
- Mother’s Day Stories: ‘Without Mum, I wouldn’t be the woman I am.’
- Mother’s Day Stories: ‘Moms and daughters are inseparable’
- All you wanted to know about diaper rash
- Combating Skin Pigmentation During Pregnancy