All you wanted to know about Water Birth
Water birth is an alternative birthing method in which a labouring Mamma sits inside a pool of warm water which helps to hasten labour and works as great natural pain relief. You can opt to deliver your baby in the pool itself or get out of the water for the actual delivery. Here is an infographic to explain the process to you in a simple manner.
- Mother’s Day Stories: ‘Balancing between the job and the family, I always felt that she had no time for herself.’
- Mother’s Day Stories: ‘Without Mum, I wouldn’t be the woman I am.’
- Mother’s Day Stories: ‘Moms and daughters are inseparable’
- All you wanted to know about diaper rash
- Combating Skin Pigmentation During Pregnancy